Who we are
Tatvita.com is an online knowledge sharing platform. More about us can be read here (‘About Us’). Our services help readers and viewers discover ‘analyzed information’ through articles, analytics, surveys, reviews, and other forms of digital content.
We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting Tatvita’s website, you are accepting the privacy practices outlined in this policy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information Collected by Tatvita
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our websites and offerings.
To provide you with better and efficient delivery of services, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect Information to assign each User a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand Your individual interests using the identified computer. Unless You voluntarily identify Yourself (through registration, for example), We will have no way of knowing who You are, even if we assign a cookie to Your computer. The only personal Information a cookie can contain is Information You supply. Tatvita cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose to not provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of our special features.
Subscription: To subscribe to Tatvita+ and access the associated services, you will be required to provide some personal information and accept the terms and conditions applicable. This information may include your username, name, email id, phone number and state of residence. This information will be used at an individual level only to manage your subscription account, and at an aggregate level only to tailor our offerings to our audience. We use third party payment service providers to process the payment of subscription fees. We do not store any user payment data. Our third party payment service providers will be visible to you while making the payment and you may choose the one you prefer out of the options available.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Tatvita and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Tatvita cookie information, and the page you requested. We use this traffic data, only at an aggregate level, to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Tatvita will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Tatvita is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Tatvita may send out e-mails with Tatvita-related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Tatvita, which inform you of actions (e.g. successful subscription) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g., those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g., updates to our policies) from us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, links, etc.) and the domain does not make any using others videos, links, and images. It is used solely for the purpose of knowledge sharing. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Links to Other Websites
It is the Data is collected automatically when using the Service. It may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
If you decide to register through Google, Facebook, Twitter or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Information shared with Third Parties and Sponsors
(i) The Company may share with other third parties Information about our Website users, such as your use of the Website or other websites, and the Services provided on the Website or other websites, but only on an anonymous and aggregate basis to help us develop content, services, and advertising that we hope you will find of interest. The Company may also share your Information with a sponsor or other third party (“Third-Party Provider”) to perform Site-related services, including database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, and email and text message distribution. These third parties have access to your Information only to perform these tasks only on our behalf.
Information shared via third party social buttons, widgets and other embedded content
• By email: email@example.com